Powerful Channel Distribution
& Alliance Partnerships
...build powerful capabilities and accelerate sales revenues through channels and alliances
About the Programme
Powerful channel distribution & alliance partnerships can quickly help your business build up significant revenues, profitability and market share. You no longer have to rely on just direct/organic methods to build your sales, but you can learn how to build powerful channel & alliance partnerships to help you drive significantly more sales and profits and drive up your market potential both in domestic and international markets.
Channel and alliance management includes not only getting the products or services to the customer, but also delivers multiple opportunities to enhance income streams and extend sales penetration. However there exists a number of challenges in front of us to manage including how to attract the right partners, building alliance and channel guidelines, how to effectively train partners, managing distribution/reseller/wholesaler channels, how to inspire/motivate these channel and alliance partners to name a few.
This powerful programme will help you overcome these challenges and identify and manage channel and alliance partnership strategies and provide new ways of thinking so you can increase the ROI.
We will show you how to build a powerful vision with your partners, formulate channel and alliance tactics through strategic marketing planning and evaluation, derive proper marketing communications techniques and enhance communications skills to generate a two-way discussion that results in trust, learn how to negotiate win-win results when channel and alliance partners are in conflict and analyse your channel/alliance efficiencies and financial performance.
This hands-on nature of the programme demonstrates and discusses effective real-world channel and alliance case studies across the world.
How will I benefit?
• Identify contemporary key trends, opportunities, challenges involved in channel distribution and alliance partnerships.
• Incentivizing the channel and alliance through motivational programmes and techniques for channel partners and their staff.
• Manage conflicts effectively and re-invigorate channel and alliance partnerships
• Recognize the benefits of adopting a sales and marketing process for channel and alliance partners.
• How to use powerful digital media approaches to drive awareness, consideration and conversion.
• Effective pricing management for the channel distribution partners
• Build joint channel and alliance sales and marketing approaches (go-to-market).
• Understand the differing and emerging types of channel and alliances.
• Use developments in supply chain management for mutual benefit.
• Determine selection criteria for channel and alliance partners using templates.
• Develop and agree clear account management plans for partners.
• Partner evaluation using reporting and feedback standards.
• Agree and assess the KPI performance criteria for channel and alliance partners.
• Setting ground rules and disciplines for your channel and alliance partner relationships.
• Recognize the competencies of channel/alliance-savvy organisations
Who should attend?
The programme is specifically for B2B or B2C channel, alliance, partnerships, strategy, product and sales managers. Whether you are new to the role or have experience, you will benefit by attending and it does not require prior knowledge of channels or alliance management. It is particularly beneficial to those who are required to make their organisation more channel and alliance focused, and is both strategic and tactical.
Programme fees include:
+ Full tuition
+ All materials
+ Attendance Certificate
+ Coaching follow-up
In-Company (1,2,3 days)
includes full customisation for your business
£2,450 per group (2-4 delegates)
£2,950 per group (5-12 delegates)
2-day Applied Masterclass
£3,450 per group (2-4 delegates)
£3,950 per group (5-12 delegates)
3-day Professional Masterclass
£4.450 per group (2-4 delegates)
£4,950 per group (5-12 delegates)
Bookings: +44 (0)330 043 1483
All major credit & debit cards accepted
*for programmes held outside the UK, economy travel costs apply.
**VAT applicable in UK